The course aims to equip the learner with the abilities to coach, motivate and engage people to adhere to healthy active lifestyle through conducting a successful, safe, effective training session according to a written tailored scientific program pre-designed for healthy individuals to achieve pre planned S.M.A.R.T goals that is based on an accurate health and fitness assessment.
COURSES OBJECTIVES AND DOMAINS
- Equipping the learner with the abilities to conduct a successful Personal Training session according to a written tailored program designed for healthy individuals to achieve pre planned goals that is based on an accurate health and fitness assessment.
- The course is divided into five domains or modules
- Exercise Science
- Program design
- Practical Personal Training
- The course is taught in English and Arabic.
- Expressions and titles are taught in English.
- Materials and exams are written in English.
COURSE EXAMS AND SCORES
- The passing score is 70%
- The final grade equals to 100 point categorized as the following:
- 50 points Multiple Choice Questions (Theoretical)
- 20 points on case study (Practical part 1)
- 30 point on presenting a videotape of the trainer applying the presented case study (Practical part 2)