COURSES OBJECTIVES AND DOMAINS
- Course objective Is to equip the learner with the abilities to conduct a successful Personal Training session according to a written tailored program designed for healthy individuals to achieve pre planned goals that is based on an accurate health and fitness assessment.
- The course is divided into five domains or modules “1. Professionalism, 2. Assessment 3. Exercise science, 4. Program design and 5. Practical Personal Training.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE?
- Fitness enthusiasts who see themselves into the fitness field.
- Gym members who want to take their fitness background into the next level.
- Fresh graduates or university students who want to skill their qualifications.
- Gym, sports clubs, Trainers who want to take their career to the next level.
- Health club, Hotel gym, Hotel SPA and Clubhouse trainers’ attendant.
- Physical Education teachers and instructors in schools or universities.
- 18 years old and up, high school graduates or equivalent studies.
- Good command of Arabic and English language.
- Valid CPR & First Aid courses
Certified Fitness Trainer ( Ereps Level 4)